Tonight is a huge night. It is a big night for 32 former college football players as they will hear their name called. It’s also a big night for us fans, unless you are a Bills fans and you don’t have a pick until 50. But nonetheless, it’s a great night for drinking while lounging on your couch watching Mel Kiper Jr. and Jon Gruden battle it out. With that being said, check out our 2015 NFL Draft drinking game!
FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS, REGARDLESS WHICH BROADCAST YOU’RE WATCHING
Single servings (one swig of beer each occurrence):
1. For every pick until Geno Smith gets taken.
2. Every time a player from an SEC school is selected.
3. When you hear the following buzz words:
b. Red flag or “character” (concern, issue, whatever)
k. War room
q. Impact player
4. When a player is shown talking on a phone in the green room.
5. When a draftee holds up the jersey of his new team.
1. If you spot a cougar mom. And call it out! (Note: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; don’t hate).
2. If a prospect is shown sitting with a hot girlfriend (or fiancée or wife) at his side.
3. Take another double if a prospect has a hot girlfriend (or fiancée or wife) but has his arm around his agent instead.
4. Every time a QB is selected.
5. If you spot a 40-plus year-old man with his face painted.
6. If you see personnel in a team’s War Room exchanging high fives after a pick.
7. If you see a prospect wearing lenseless glasses.
8. If you notice a player wearing a Windsor tie knotted roughly as large as Merrill Hoge’s.
9. When you notice a player’s mother crying; take another if she’s bawling hysterically.
10. When a player from a non-FBS school is taken.
FOR THOSE WATCHING ESPN’S COVERAGE
1. When Gruden says “I like” in any context.
2. When Adam Schefter is shown on camera looking down at his cell phone.
1. Every time Gruden mentions Colordao State quarterback Garrett Grayson.
2. Every time Kiper talks over Todd McShay.
If Gruden says anything negative about a player.
If Todd McShay snaps and shouts at Kiper, “Well screw you, Dad!!!”